Software engineer with broad technical skill set. Specialized in object-oriented approaches, I have a background in full life-cycle of software development processes including requirements gathering, software design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
I thrive in environments that constantly embrace new technologies.I am passionate about what I do and always give 110%.
When I undertake a project or a task, I don’t just complete it, I go the extra mile and make it better than requested.
Capgemini Financial Services - Software Engineer
Crédit Agricole Insurance July 2011 - Date
Redesign workstations for Credit Agricole insurance. Integration of a web-based CRM solution for 400 users.
Project size (around) :
- Created from scratch a C# batch, in charge of asynchronous exchange with an AS400.
As the backbone of the migration from the old system, made optimisation of the code in order to integrate
hundreds of thousands of lines in a short amount of time.
- Provided leadership and mentoring to young engineers for parts of the web-based multimillion dollar CRM.
2 000 man days
Banque De France September 2010 - July 2011
Member of team responsible for developing new critical web application in charge of cash orders
and remittances for all french bancks.
Project size (around) :
- Feature development and debugging highly secured plateform including SOAP services and IHM.
- Qualification script writing and creation of associated data sets.
- Execution of tests with the Banque de France project owner team. High client satisfaction.
2 000 man days
Via Energica - Designing an exchange platform March 2010 - June 2010
As part of a final project study, requirements gathering, key suggestions for the business model and implementation of a Proof of Concept
- Analysis of customer needs.
- Writing a state of the art document about exchange platform concept and technologies.
- Writing detailed technical specifications of the Via Energica exchange platform and interfaces.
SNCF - Design and Integration of an Electronic Document Management January 2010 - March 2010
VB.NET, ASP, IIS, Oracle
As part of a final project study, design and integration of an Electronic Document Management for
the regional train renovation.
These renovations were carried out at two French sites.
- Modification of existing specifications corresponding to changing client needs.
- Developed UI and back-end application using VB.Net, ASP and PL/SQL. Used AGILE methods.
- Delivery of the application and integration in the production environment.
- High client satisfaction.
Logica - Maintenance of LU France EAM and CMMS July 2009 - December 2009
As part of my final year in engineering school, primary contact for 400 users across nine plants.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the application scope
- Capitalizing knowledge of problem resolution
2010 - Graduated by a French Graduate School of Engineering (ICAM)
A five-year engineering degree (master degree) including the following subjects: Applied Maths and Physics,
Construction, Manufacturing Technologies, Fluid Mechanics, Computer Sciences,
Automation, Materials, Management, Foreign Languages and Humanities.
2005 - French Baccalauréat in Sciences with honors
Specialization in mathematics (equivalent of high school graduation with “A level” in scientific subjects)
2002 - B.I.A
French diploma of initiation of aeronautic
- Modelling : UML, Merise.
- Back end programming languages : .NET, Java,
PHP, Ruby On Rails
- Front end programming languages: HTML, CSS,
- Mobile programming languages: SDK Android,
- Database Langage : SQL
- Database System : Oracle, MySQL, SQLite
- Source repository : Svn
- Plateformes : Web, Android, iPhone / iPad, Windows, Mac
- IDE : Eclipse, Visual Studio 2008
- Server Administration : Debian, Proxmox, Amazon
- Other : Adobe Collection, Microsoft Office
Enlightening personal projects
Stratelio - Co-founder, CTO 2010 - 2012
Ruby on Rails, Titanium, SDK Android, MySQL
State of the art analytical tool to profile personalities.
- Logo creation and requirements gathering. Algorithm definition and implementation.
- Design and coding secure web platform. This plateform enable users to send tests to clients, and automaticaly compute results into interactive graphics in the browser using RaphaelJS.
- Converting results graphs into PDF for final client restitution.
Made the first app based on Nantes open data. This app allow you to know in real time available car spaces around you.
- Designed, implemented and launched parking-nantes.com. Thousands of visitors each month.
- After the success of the website,Parking-Nantes.com implementation of an iPhone / iPad and Android App.
- TV, Radio, Newspaper, Blog Interview.
Free public toilets location in Paris based on open data.
- UX design and logo design
- Realization of the website toilettes-paris.com
- Realization of an iPhone / iPad application
- National TV Interview (M6 channel)
Startup Weekend for medias
Nominated very favorite at "Les Entrepreneuriales" 2009
Business creation competition
English : Good Level (9 years of study). First Certificate Of Cambridge in June 2006. Toeic : 915
French : Mother tongue.
The taste of teamwork : Organizational skills, rigor and management details
President of RobotIcam Nantes in 2009
Management of a 15 person team.
Design of a robot to attend the French Robotic Cup 2009.
Human and technical problems management.
Result : 30th on 187 participants.
President of Yeurmender, a humanitarian association for the Senegal in 2007
a humanitarian association for Senegal.
Managed a 7 student team and raised 13,000$ to finance the purchase of a tractor.
Traveled to Senegal for a month to implement this project.
Numerous and frequent trips to Europe and North America.
4 month trip in Australia.
Photograhie and piano passionate.
Regular swimming and jogging.